Η General Electric επιθυμεί να εντάξει στο ανθρωπινο δυναμικό της εναν εργαζομενο με ειδικότητα
Cardiovascular Ultrasound Applications Specialist
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of Ultrasound Cardiovascular products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Provide technical and clinical support during the educational process on equipment use/clinical features at GE Healthcare education and training events for customers and/or field teams.
- Develop, maintain and deliver key lectures at education events and training meetings on GE Healthcare products and current and emerging clinical applications/technical content.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training content for external customers or internal field team member training events. May include facilitating and managing in-house hands-on sessions, remote sessions at the customer, and or virtual lab experiences and supporting processes.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
- Monitor customer installations of ultrasound products within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Demonstrated basic clinical scanning proficiencies (Ultrasound; Skilled in 2D imaging, Doppler and color flow imaging):
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows.
- Demonstrated successful experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales and service process.
- Ability to communicate effectively using local & English languages.
- EU work permit
- Technical or Medical Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
- Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, handle objections and negotiate during the sales process)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Basic proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred