PEOPLECERT global leader in certification of persons and professionals in internationally recognized brands is seeking an exceptional and talented professional to join our team as:
Ref. Code: (PRS 0415)
You will join PEOPLECERT’s Managed Learning Services (MLS), responsible for the sourcing, and coordination of technical training services delivered to multinational corporations, such as IBM and others. You will be asked to manage and strongly negotiate with training providers/suppliers across 40 countries. MLS is part of PEOPLECERT’s International Business Development, responsible to drive international sales in 140 countries every year.
Main role deliverables
- Procurement of education services: Conduct benchmarking in training suppliers worldwide
- Service negotiation: Communicate, negotiate & enter into agreements with training vendors/ suppliers
- Total Cost Analysis : Monitor transactions and report on cost of trainings purchased
- Supplier Engagement: Establish and maintain good supplier relationships
- Client Engagement: Establish and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring proactive management of the procurement process.
As Procurement Specialist, you must demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
- University Degree preferably in the fields of Business Administration, IT or relevant field
- Proven experience of purchasing, ideally in training or professional services
- A track record of successful negotiations in English
- Strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing)
- Ability to work with numbers and produce detailed reports is mandatory
- International experience/exposure is preferred.
- Excellent command of English (C2 level) or native speaker. Additional languages proficiency is desired
- Excellent MS Excel Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset.
If you are a motivated, resourceful and self-driven professional looking to enhance your career further then please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (PRS 0415).
With millions of exams delivered in over 135 countries across the globe, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognised certifications (such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, various ISO qualifications and others) as well as customized assessment tools and validation services for government & private-sector certification and licensure programmes around the world.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.