An internship at P&G site in Greece offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and
obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast moving consumer goods company. Successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position
in our Finance Organization in Greece or abroad.
Job responsibilities during internship
You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions. At the end of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Typical responsibilities would be:
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
- Providing financial support and guidance to multifunctional teams.
- Understanding local market environment and leading analysis to enable achievement of brand targets.
We are looking for:
- Students of undergraduates and postgraduate studies with good academic results.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Fluency in English.
- Already practical experience through internships/work placements and active participation in extracurricular activities will be considered an asset.
Further information you need to know for your application
Just apply via clicking the button below
Have your CV in English ready to attach
Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Primary Location: Attica - Athens