Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy issimo, the mixers Schweppes, the energy drink Monster, the tea Nestea and a portfolio of Premium Spirits.
The Company is seeking to recruit for a 10 month developmental assignment the role of RED Planner. RED (Right Execution Daily Survey) is an enhanced retail
execution system that translates strategies (consumer/purchaser and customer) into actual, tangible marketplace activities.
The RED Planner has the responsibility to support RED Process implementation, provide a continuous tracking on RED levels performance and follow up on the respective RED routines with the Audit, Marketing and Sales team.
- Document RED process and conduct RED analysis
- Fully uses and exploits company systems and tools (BW, RED dashboard, RED portal etc.)
- Support RED process culture and capabilities
- Support the formulation of the RED annual business plan
- Develops the RED template based on the commercial strategy
- Provides continuous input and support to RED supervisor
- Develops RED related training material in agreement with commercial capabilities team
- Creates and delivers presentations on RED performance (ad-hoc and standard based on the monthly routines)
- Support RED supervisor on managing the RED audit team
- Collaborates with SRP team for customer segmentation (CCaF) ,CDE team during the development of CDE Picture of Success and Master Data team for ensuring accuracy of data.
- Collaborates closely with sales and marketing and provides training on process and reporting on RED where it is needed.
- Performs market visits to understand how RED is applied in the market and find ways to improve performance.
- Coordinates RED technical process routines with Commercial BSS
- Participates in meetings with TCCC as a member of the RED steering committee
- Communicates with the E2020 team on RED related subjects and actively participates in E2020 management routines (E2020 quarterly call, RED annual conference etc).
University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Business Analysis
- 1 to 3 years business experience in Commercial, Marketing or Commercial Finance dept.
- Good knowledge of SAP and BW reporting systems
- Strong planning, organizing and process experience
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office) with strong knowledge of Ms Excel
- Fluent English
- Master’s Degree
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.
References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Job : Sales
Primary Location : Greece
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Apr 29, 2015, 4:33:18 PM
Closing Date : May 29, 2015, 11:59:00 PM