The Role’s purpose is to sustain profitable growth for Vodafone Greece Enterprise, via developing and monitoring Enterprise Propositions across products, increasing competitiveness of Vodafone products in the Business market, improving Data Customer experience & uptake and implementing commercial and Go to Market activities based on agreed strategies.
- Evaluate customer insights and behaviour for Corporate Segment, and develop marketing plans & relevant pricing to support Enterprise strategy.
- Be responsible for monitoring performance and enhancing offers and services targeting Enterprise Customers to increase loyalty and satisfaction and reduce churn
- Hold P&L responsibility for Enterprise Corporate propositions
- Drive competitor analysis, have a deep knowledge and close monitoring of the competitor initiatives, propose and execute actions and initiatives to enhance competitiveness.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and effectively cooperate with internal teams across functions and external partners whose contribution is critical to end result
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile or/and FMCG / other industries, with proven strong product and brand management skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of technology, features and benefits
- Interpersonal skills are required to convey information, to motivate, influence and persuade others and negotiate with internal and external partners
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a strong customer orientation
- Very good command of Greek and English languages (spoken and written)
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Postgraduate degree in marketing or new technologies
Closing Date: 20-May-15