incrediblue is busting the myth that boating is only for the rich and famous by enabling any traveller to book an amazing holiday on a boat. As it happened in lodging and in transportation, incrediblue is changing the travel industry again, by introducing a whole new travel category; boating. Boating is the ultimate vacation with all the comforts of being at home while you are exploring new destinations.
We’re looking for ambitious professionals to join our world-class team in what is becoming one of the world’s most innovative travel brands. We are an innovation driven, committed and fun to be around team, where every contribution, no matter how little or big, counts. With growth comes great responsibility, so if you're an exceptionally good content editor who wants to work in a world-class internet company, you are in the right place. As with all incrediblue team members, we’re looking for someone who takes pride in their entrepreneurial spirit, discipline, proactivity, guerilla mindset and great teamwork skills. That’s us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a sales/support agent you will be responsible for turning incoming customer service enquiries in to sales.
- You will need to reply to a wide range of enquiries (regarding the product, pricing, how we work, etc) as well as handle booking requests and create special offers, all in a timely manner. All incoming calls and emails will need to be handled with courtesy and professionalism.
Your tasks will include:
Replying to inbound emails from new and prospective customers
- Taking inbound calls from new and prospective customers
- Working on an inbound busy phone centre
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customer
- Identifying market and seasonal trends
- Maintaining and updating customer files
- Filling in weekly and monthly reports
- Working with other departments as needed to resolve customer issues
2 years experience working in a similar position, preferably in the travel industry
- Excellent use of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Ability to work on evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to work independently, think out of the box and solve problems
Pleasant working environment in a dynamic company
- Apple workstation
- Cutting edge software and tools to boost your productivity
- Employee travel credits (on a boat of course!) or Boating license course
- Lunch credits