An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because its with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an
excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work
within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee operations of Food & Beverage outlets
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food & Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Deputise for the Food & Beverage manager in their absence
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with
other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous F&B Management or Supervisory experience in similar size international properties
- Strong background in managing upscale bar/bevergae operations
- Strong knowledge of F&B sector
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- People management skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, knowledge of Greek would be considered as an asset)
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Degree in Relevant Area
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts www.hiltonworldwide.com the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrendA®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.