The Nielsen Company, a global information and media company with leading market positions and recognized brands in marketing information, is seeking for a
dynamic, career oriented and self-motivated individual for the position of
Statistical Operations Executive
Understand client needs and perform relevant quantitative analysis, create analytical prototypes for research and development purposes, using modern
analytical programming and optimization algorithms and models.
Document and present analytically derived results to internal business partners and external clients.
- Master’s degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, or a related quantitative field (foreign equivalent degree acceptable), plus 6 months of experience in the job offered or 6 months of experience developing statistical models and performing quantitative analysis.
- Experience must include programming in statistical software packages such as R, S-Plus, SAS, Stata, or Matlab.
- Demonstrated analytical, entrepreneurial, problem-solving, organizational, and oral and written communication skills, with ability to handle multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- 1 to 2 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent in oral and written English communication