Based at the company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece
The Project Engineer is going to be an active member in the Group Technical Projects Division
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, implements, and monitors the progress of technical and mechanical projects undertaken by the Department, to ensure completion at optimum time, cost and quality.
- Informs the design department of the company about new projects or improvements of projects, draws on research and monitors the designing progress of facilities.
- Participates in ordering the necessary equipment
- Collaborates with the Supply Department when choosing suitable contractors and establishes any specifications needed for project completion for his/her department.
- Monitors project completion and ensures that the contractors and the Supply Department meet the timetable; oversees the smooth completion of projects, to ensure prevention and confrontation of possible problems.
- Participates in groups responsible for implementing and supervising technical projects coordinated by the Project Manager of the Department, in order to contribute in a timely and accurate project completion.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post graduate studies in Engineering or Business Administration will be considered an asset
- Up to 3 years total experience as mechanical engineer in an industrial environment
- Greek native speaker with exceptional use of English Language in writing, speaking and presenting
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Proven communication & cooperation skills within international teams
- Analytical and synthesis capability
- Proficiency in MS Project and Office applications.
- Frequent travel Abroad and in Greece
- Military Service fulfilled (if applicable)
Η Εταιρία επενδύοντας στο Ανθρώπινο Δυναμικό της, προσφέρει δυνατότητες προσωπικής ανάπτυξης, ελκυστικό πακέτο αποδοχών, σύγχρονο περιβάλλον εργασίας και προοπτικές επαγγελματικής εξέλιξης. Οι υποψήφιοι που πληρούν τις πιο πάνω προϋποθέσεις παρακαλούνται να υποβάλουν ηλεκτρονικά βιογραφικό σημείωμα έως τις 30/6/2015, επιλέγοντας τη θέση με κωδικό 1504 πατώντας εδώ