Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? Within Enterprise Systems Group, we are seeking
a Sales Engineer to join us in Athens and promote enterprise solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Extensive experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI’s and RFP’s
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Greek
- Desirable requirements
- Industry certifications such as MCSE, PMI, WMware, EVault, Symantec, Commvault
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 1st August 2015.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location: Athens, Attica, Greece