Social Media Specialist
Κωδικός Θέσης: TH-00116
Πόλη : Αθήνα
Κλάδος Δραστηριότητας: Marketing
The Social Media Specialist (SMS), member of a dynamic and winning Marketing team, will have the following main responsibilities:
– Social media management for Toyota and Lexus brands:
- Define and implement social media strategy & activity plans together with the Marketing Director & Product Managers and prioritize strategic challenges/opportunities, as part of the annual business planning process.
- Act as the brand ambassador in social media channels and manage day to day social media communities, based on predefined guidelines.
- Provide recommendations on what to support with paid media and tracks past record of success.
- Monitor the web in search of conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics. Set up and maintain relevant monitoring tools.
- Manage partnerships with Digital Agencies.
- Use analytical tools/specific KPI’s and performs monthly analysis to monitor social media effectiveness.
– Brand management for specific segments and models
- Develop and implement marketing strategy, plans and pricing for the assigned brands
- Monitor competition, develop advertising and promotion programs
- Cooperate with the sales team ensuring the achievement of specific KPIs
- 2-3 years Social Media Management experience with either a digital media agency (preferred) or an FMCG organization.
- Experience in managing content calendars, influencer relationships and multiple stakeholders.
- University Degree in Marketing or Engineering and an MBA or an equivalent Post Graduate Degree
- Proficient knowledge of the English language
- High Computer literacy
- Keen Social Media User
- A person with excellent communication & consulting skills and ability to create compelling content.
- A person with thirst for exploring new technologies and a thorough understanding of community management, content development and audience engagement.
- A person with analytical mind, commercial thinking and innovative approach.
- Achiever & Resilient
- Team Player
Working experience of 2-3 years as Assistant Brand Manager, preferably in a Multinational Company, will be considered an additional asset.
CV submission until: 20/7/2015