Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who like creative and international work environments!
You have a University Degree on Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field. You are fluent in English, an excellent user of MS Office
programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and have a valid driving license. Two years of professional experience in Marketing or Sales would be considered an
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly multinational business environment. You can join the most Unique & Innovative Sales team and gain field experience, formal trainings and a good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop your own capabilities.
Your responsibilities, among others, will include:
- Interaction with different stakeholders and management of promotional teams
- Preparation of appropriate action plans in accordance with Marketing Brand Strategy
- Ensuring business results within your area of responsibility through various initiatives and activities in different points of sales.
- Responsibility of distribution and visibility of the Philip Morris brands in a specific territory with the consumer at the forefront.
- Building of strong relationships with retailers and trade partners so as to increase sales and market share for Philip Morris Brands within the territory
- Provision of timely and professional support and services to retailers and trade partners.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos is the largest tobacco company in Greece with a history of 85 years. Today Papastratos, based in Aspropyrgos, owns state-of-the-art production and administration facilities that offer a great place to work to all employees.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.