Sales Development Representative
Natural Resources GP [NR] is a consulting, development and brokerage firm focusing on mines and metallurgy, with a specialisation in industrial minerals, rare earths, fracturing proppants, gold & nickel ores, energy, with emphasis on shale oil & gas, renewables and emissions trading and infrastructure.
The company was founded in 2005 by Vasili Nicoletopoulos, following a long industrial career in international mining and energy. Clients and projects are in a vast selection of countries, including the USA, European Union institutions, Spain, Germany, Austria, Greece, Switzerland, Turkey, Eastern Europe, countries of the former Soviet Union, Australia, China, Japan.
Projects include specialised studies on technical, economic, environmental and political matters, e.g. investment feasibility studies and European Union affairs such as REACH, IUCLID, Emissions Trading Systems, anti-dumping, EU funding, R&D programs etc.
To support the company’s sales, mainly in brokerage and studies. The Sales Development Representative will create pitch presentations, track sales metrics and performance initiatives, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow a career in energy and mining.
Review NR’s current portfolio structure
- Identify key markets for Natural Resources brokerage activities
- Research on brokerage opportunities - Multi-channel follow-up and engagement with new and existing prospects. Creative follow-up strategies to generate
and increase interest
- Lead, manage and mentor of inbound & outbound sales development to successful revenue growth
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Help generate quality Business Development pipeline to meet the company’s revenue targets through presentation set up, client relationships etc
Desirable Candidate Profile
High-energy professionals, driven to help develop new business.
- Self-starters, with a track record of success in sales.
- Inspired and optimistic vision that wins over clients in large-deal brokerage in the resources sector
- Team management skills
- Ability to understand prospect/customer needs and communicate our value proposition succinctly to Dev/Ops and Executives alike
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with our Marketing and Sales to ensure our prospects/customers have the appropriate resources
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinking in anticipating and creating new opportunities for business