Brand Manager @ Unilever
Elais-Unilever Hellas AE, an operating Company of Unilever, one of the world’s largest Food, Home and Personal Goods group, maintains a leading position in its fields of operations by combining international best practice with long established knowledge of local conditions.
We are interested in recruiting high potential individuals, who can achieve results in a team environment, are creative, self motivated, can motivate others and who demonstrate good communication skills, for the following position:
BRAND MANAGER In MARKETING
Background & Main Job Purpose
The job holder will need to develop, propose & implement medium and long term marketing objectives & plans, based on a thorough
analysis and understanding of market and competitive trends, as well as of consumer and shopper insights. At the same time, the job holder will
need to implement the short term / annual brand plan consisting of proper product, price, place & promotion mix, in order to grow market
share and deliver the targeted P&L objectives of the assigned brand(s).
- Executes the annual brand marketing plan and mix and implements specific brand activities
- Develops and executes launch and re-launch plans as applicable.
- Co-ordinates the local implementation of regional/global initiatives
- Plans and supervises media and promotion plans, based on a thorough analysis of marketplace opportunities, competition, category performance and the company’s financial targets.
- Controls brand expenditure vs. budget, making adjustments in response to market conditions and overall company performance/priorities.
- Acts as an interface and coordinate necessary activities between supply chain and sales departments in order to ensure effective execution of the brand plans.
- Possesses full P&L accountability for the assigned brand(s)
- Keeps communication with the Brand’s Regional Team, shares local trends and performance and understands regional/global priorities that affect the local business
- Identifies new business opportunities –liaising with local and international stakeholders- based on a thorough analysis of marketplace, competition, category performance. Evaluates these opportunities through the development of a Business Case with financial projections, in line with the category strategy
Skills – Experiences - Qualifications:
Background and Skills:
- Postgraduate degree, preferably in Marketing or MBA
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Working experience in developing Traditional and Digital media campaigns will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English
- PC literate
- Dynamic and ambitious
- Strong communication skills, being able to establish good working relationships within the team and with other functions, both at local and int’l level
- Consumer and Customer orientation
- Attention to detail with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Responsive, adaptable and flexible to change
Business ownership with a strong drive to deliver results
Our Company offers:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance.
- Competitive remuneration
CVs will be welcomed up to 28th July 2015.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.