Brand Manager Stills Greece & Islands @ Coca-Cola
About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It’s the best-known product in the world. We’ve been making our most famous drink since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
But as a business, The Coca-Cola Company, we are constantly evolving – developing new products, acquiring great brands and pioneering new ways of doing things. Today, in addition to Coca-Cola, we sell three more of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks – Coca-Cola light, Sprite and Fanta - plus more than 3,300 products in over 200 countries. Our products include water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.6 billion drinks around the globe every day.
We are present in 37 countries in Europe and are organized as two business units: Central & Southern Europe (CSE) and Western Europe Business Unit (WEBU). These two strong business units allow us to operate at scale but ensure flawless delivery through local market operations which work closely with our bottling partners who manufacture, package and distribute our soft drinks.
Central and Southern Europe Business Unit (CSE BU)
The Central and Southern Europe Business Unit consists of more than 23 countries and requires a pool of 400 talented associates spread across offices in Athens, Bucharest, Milan, Vienna, Warsaw, Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Prague, Sofia, Tallinn, Zagreb and Zurich.
From Austria, Italy and Switzerland, east to the Czech Republic, Poland and Romania and south to Greece, this large business unit includes some of Europe's fastest-changing countries and offers a challenging and dynamic work environment.
The business unit works with several bottling partners, from Coca-Cola Hellenic, which is the largest, to some smaller, local bottlers who produce, package and distribute our drinks.
We offer our associates:
The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that’s how we push the world’s greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?JOB SUMMARY
This role is designed to build Stills brand value and brand love. The Brand Manager will be accountable for consumer and market trends-driven opportunity identification and development of marketing strategies and programs to drive profitable volume growth for the Stills brands.
To work as a team member in developing the annual brand plan for Stills brands and deliver on its targets.
- To bring the Business Unit (BU) and global strategies and programs to life by working as a team member to develop resonant Integrated Marketing
Communications (IMC) campaigns, new initiatives and activation platforms which are consistent across all relevant geographies.
- To design or influence the design of Marketing Plans managing all variables of an integrated program: IMC, Customers, Technical, Finance, Public Affairs
& Communications (PAC) and Bottling Partners to ensure excellence and timely execution.
- To be an active member of the brand community in identifying consumer insights and helping create winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer
and company destination.
- To support the relevant charter work across the BU on Stills.
- To help define choices of consumer Direct Marketing Expense (DME) allocation for the brand.
- To build System commitment (other areas of the Company and Bottling Partners).
- To cooperate with operations territories to enable effective execution of the brand plans in the marketplace.
- To interact collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to implement the relevant elements of the brand agenda at BU level.
- To ensure discipline on programs evaluation through success metrics criteria to allow learnings development and continuous improvement on brand business performance.
ORGANIZATION IMPACT / INFLUENCE
BU IMC team,
- Local Market Activation teams,
- Business Unit Knowledge & Insights (K&I) team,
- Bottling Partners’ marketing teams,
- Other BU’s brand management teams,
- Research & Innovation (R&I), PAC, Commercial Finance teams.
Leader of Self
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
5-7 years of work experience, mainly in Marketing / Brand Management.
- Inspire Others
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Develop Self and Others
- Act Like an Owner
- Builds Brand Value
- Builds Brand Love
Proficiency in English
There is no single formula for passion; what defines The Coca-Cola Hellas'people is the ability to convert their passion into action. It's how they push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
JOB POSTING END DATE: Aug 2, 2015