Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action. Greenpeace is present in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Pacific. How would you like to take your career to the next level and contribute to protecting the environment all over the world? Join our dynamic team at Greenpeace Greece! We are now looking for a “Database Administrator” to support our efforts.
About the role
The Database admin is responsible for the administration and management of Greenpeace Greece’s database, in line with Greenpeace's overall fundraising, communication and financial strategies. He/she is responsible for all aspects of the database, from developing to maintenance and documentation, electronic file transfer, reporting, analysis, data entry, financial reconciliation.
Overall responsible for Electronic File Transfer (EFT) payments
- Provide Fundraising and Finance department with relevant reports, analysis, segments
- Overall responsible for all data entry and any database related supporter services issues
- Maintain, develop and document database
- Attend weekly staff meetings; participate in skill shares and meetings as identified by the fundraising director.
Minimum of 2 years of work experience in CRMs
- Knowledge and experience in MySQL server
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Access
- Knowledge and experience in SQL programming language
- Knowledge and experience in Excel
- Knowledge and/or experience in Microsoft SQL Server desirable
- Knowledge and/or experience in IT network management, security and maintenance desirable
- Experience in integrating with CMS systems considered a plus
NGO related work and/or experience in fundraising techniques considered a plus
What we offer
Secure, full-time contract
- Exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Unique chance to contribute and solve the world’s environmental problems
- Dynamic and international work place in our headquarters in central Athens
- Reports to: Fundraising Manager
Starting date: no later than 18th of August
Are you interested? Send us a cover letter along with your CV explaining why you believe you are suitable for the post, as soon as possible with the subject line “Database Administrator” and no later than August 10th.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.