We are looking for a team player who will maintain and elevate our lively office! The basic function of the Office Operations Manager is to support our office’s operations and supplies, by maintaining office facilities, welcoming visitors, and by taking care of the place we work. The perfect candidate will have some general HR, administrative and management experience, combined with a great attitude and a “can-do” spirit.
A day in the life of the "Office Operations Manager":
- Manage the front desk, greet and assist visitors who come into the office, answer phones, distribute mail and packages as needed.
- Organize and planning office events, trips and outings.
- Manage and maintain all office supplies and equipment.
- Managing office budget.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Maintain office safety policies and plans.
- Lead office growth (design, culture, future facilities).
Associate’s degree in business administration.
- 3 years experience in office management.
- Superior organizational, prioritization skills with incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under deadlines.
- People management and team development.
Customer service oriented with an outgoing, friendly, patient and professional demeanor.
- Effective verbal, listening, written skills.
- Excellent Computer skills including Google Docs, MS Office.
- Technology savvy, highly familiar with the internet and the web based productivity services.
- Be a prolific user of touch screen smart phones and mobile Apps.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
What’s on offer:
A competitive full-time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- By joining Taxibeat you will be part of a young stimulating business environment and culture.