Campaign Manager @ Persado
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Campaign Manager. In this exciting role you will work with our proprietary
platform to generate engineered marketing language and you will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and
enhancing cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on campaigns
for top brands around the world.
Who We Are:
Persado is a ‘first-of-its-kind’ technology, fueled by some of the most innovative methodologies, including machine learning, natural language processing,
advanced statistics and computational linguistics.
- Working with some of the largest global brands, Persado is proud to call companies such as American Express, Esurance, McAfee, SurveyMonkey, Verizon
Wireless and Vodafone clients of our very own.
- Start-up in practice, but stable in funding, we have the advantage of offering the best of both worlds to our employees. We are always looking for people who possess a passion for innovation, a knack for knowledge, and a yearning for success!
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide information to the international copywriting team and lead the process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Work alongside the statistical team to ensure targets are met
- Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, within deadline and aligned with business objectives
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
What We Want To See:
- 2 years+ experience in marketing, online marketing or online advertising
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Knowledge of additional languages a plus
What We Offer:
- By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Comprehensive medical and health plan
- Fun Workplace
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all