Elais-Unilever Hellas AE, an operating Company of Unilever, one of the world’s largest Food, Home and Personal Goods group, maintains a leading position in
its fields of operations by combining international best practice with long established knowledge of local conditions.
We are interested in recruiting an Internal Audit Specialist. Risk and Compliance function in the organization consolidates the policies, processes, communication, reporting, and organizational structures of all risk, compliance and internal audit activities. The integrated function focuses on increasing the added business value of governance, risk and compliance processes at the company through the utilization of the synergies and high-quality business services, without compromising on transparency and compliance.
Internal Audit Specialist
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Support Risk & Compliance Manager to run the agenda of risks and compliance management process.
- Point of contact for all authorization issues in a company related to all financial processes.
- Identify weaknesses in processes and suggest ways to enforce.
- Preparation and conducting training sessions to people involved into Corporate Risk Management / Sarbanes & Oxley exercise / Entity Level Assessment.
- Regular monitoring of changes in company’s policies and procedures and reflection of required changes in Schedule of Authorities.
- Assist in creating a control environment that promotes a positive attitude to risk Management.
- Plan, prepare, brief and review audits ensuring audit output effectively communicate findings, add value and recommend best practice to client management.
- Regular monitoring of movers/joiners/leavers in a company to make sure Schedule of Authorities is properly updated.
- Assess the effectiveness of risk management and control processes in the units.
- Communicate and liaise with the external auditors.
Candidates’ Required Qualifications:
- Graduate in Economics / Finance.
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subjects or MBA.
- Around 1-3 years Audit Control experience.
- Ability to analyze problems and good analytical thinking.
- Very good interpersonal and influencing skills in order to succeed in a multi cultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills, additional languages are beneficial.
- Competency in using software packages (MS Office).
- No military obligations pending for male candidates.
- International mobility.
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility.
- International career opportunities.
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance.
- Competitive remuneration
CVs will be welcomed up to September 16th 2015 and will be treated in strict confidentiality.