HR content writer/researcher
Workable is changing the way small businesses hire. Thousands of companies all over the world are taking their hiring online, using Workable to post jobs, organize their candidates and take the hassle out of recruitment. As part of our mission we're developing resources that help ambitious businesses compete for talent all the way through the hiring process, from customizable job descriptions to smart interview questions and offer letter templates.
The content we create helps our customers but also attracts new ones. Check it out here and on our blog. In the coming months we're going to be ramping up this effort with eBooks, mini-sites, libraries of useful templates and compelling case studies. If you like this job ad but can think of ways to improve it, we'd like to meet you.
- Research how the smartest companies in the world do every aspect of their hiring
- Develop guides and online content
- Write and prepare content for publication on our WordPress site
- Do online keyword research and simple content SEO
What's cool about it?
This is an entry-level position and yet a chance to work with professional writers, editors and designers in a world-class content marketing operation. Hiring is at the heart of every growing business and we care about helping people to get more out of it.
This is a workplace where you can develop your writing, editing and researching skills in a friendly, fast-growth company that's making a difference. We are a small team of smart people who believe in what they're doing and enjoy working with each other. This is also a chance to acquire real-world experience of hiring and Human Resources just as cloud software and smart tools change what's possible.
Whatever you want to do next, what you will learn at Workable will equip and inspire you to do it.
Excellent written and spoken English
- The capacity to work diligently towards agreed targets
- Attention to detail
- Computer-literacy and the ability to do thorough online research on your own
- BS/MA or professional experience in HRM/recruiting
- Available to work full-time
Note that this job mainly involves writing guides and online content in English for an international audience. If your writing skills in English are less than excellent, there is no point in applying for this position.
This is the stuff that's not strictly required but would make us more excited to meet you:
Experience using the the Wordpress content management platform
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- A track record in written English, preferably published
- A basic understanding of SEO concepts and practices
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Training and mentoring
- Apple workstation