is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries,
serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris potato snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy cafe, the mixers Schweppes, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst has the ownership of the financial statements along with the responsibility of the financial reporting for Greece & Cyprus.
- Preparation of Financial Statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) in BU level for the actuals in coordination with BSO team
- Preparation of Financial Statements in BU level for Rolling Estimate and Business Plan
- Preparation of al presentations related with company’s results to the Group and to the Top Management
- EBIT Variance Analysis
- Coordination and collaboration with all respective departments for the planning processes
- Ad hoq requests and scenarios for planning purposes
- Preparation of Annual Statement for Greece (Bottler & Tsakiris Business)
- Coordination will all relative departments for the YEND closing
- University Degree in Economics/Finance
- ACCA or CIMA diploma in progress or completed
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Previous working experience at least 3 years in Financial Reporting Area
- SAP extensive knowledge
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team Player
- Time Management skills
- Communication skills
Attention to the detail
MSc in Finance or MBA will be considered as an asset
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Primary Location: GR-Attiki-Athens
Job Posting: Sep 18, 2015, 3:25:13 PM
Closing Date: Sep 25, 2015, 11:59:00 PM