BU CSR Coordinator
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in
28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and
Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris potato snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy
cafe, the mixers Schweppes, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a BU CSR Coordinator, who will be responsible for the implementation of the CSR activities in Greece & Cyprus.
- Project management and monitoring of related KPIs of CSR and Community programs
- Preparation of the annual sustainability reports
- Coordination of community related events
- Handling of community contribution & donation requests at National & Local level
- Coordination of the company’s nominations for Awards/ External recognition initiatives
Communication with external & internal stakeholders
- University Degree, preferably in Communication or any other related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of English
- 3-4 years of previous relevant working experience
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Team player mentality
- Leadership, organizing skills & capabilities
- Learning agility, multicultural environment experience, mobility
Considered as assets:
- Relevant postgraduate degree
- Knowledge of GRI (G4) framework & sustainability reporting standards
- Previous experience in partnerships with NGOs or community stakeholders
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation.
References will not be taken up without your explicit permission
Job : Other
Primary Location : GR-Attiki-Athens
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Sep 28, 2015, 10:00:35 AM
Closing Date : Oct 5, 2015, 11:59:00 PM