The Strategy, Planning & Insights Department performs a key role in guiding company strategy through an expert understanding of the market and the
As a Demand Planning Executive you will provide support in managing the business planning process via insightful market information analysis and accurate demand forecasting to ensure company plan objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate the demand planning process and update the sales volume forecast on a monthly basis.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate performance analysis to facilitate demand forecast and decision making.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of sales and cycle plan activities.
- Provide insightful analysis of consumer, customer and market trends to identify and recommend new business opportunities to marketing team.
- Support line manager with insights on BAT performance and competitor activities in order to improve forecasting process.
- Facilitate monthly cycle planning meetings as well as the development of integrated long-term and short-term forecasts.
- Drive the execution of research plans.
- Identify and propose ways to improve current processes.
- University Degree in Finance / Marketing / Business Administration or relevant field, Master’s Degree will be appreciated.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Business Analysis or Marketing / Consumer and trade research / Supply Chain.
- Experience of statistical analysis, and the ability to evaluate business scenarios and develop company plans will be appreciated.
- Understanding of research design and methodologies would also be useful.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Greek.
- Computer literacy (Windows Office package).
- Commitment and reliability with a strong sense of responsibility for getting results.
- Analytical skills & synthetic skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to inspire and develop people.
- Ability for continuous learning.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Removal Date: 16-Oct-2015