- Grow company’s Market Share within the Area by driving new and targeted retail sales.
- Establish a sound strategy to increase Brand loyalty throughout the Area.
- Raise sales performance levels in shops; provide training and practises to the staff
- Develop and execute customer enthusiasm programs with the shops.
- Ensure shops understand and implement corporate sales and marketing programs.
- Evaluate shops inventory and pipeline orders to determine breakdowns in supply vs.
- demand; resolve supply/demandissues with company and shops.
- Assist shops with overall effectiveness of CRM (customers relationship management).
- Identify sales problems and develop detailed action plans with Store Managers to resolve concerns.
- Ensure implementation of major existing tools/ solutions and process improvements.
- Monitor and assist shops personnel in meeting training and certification requirements.
- Monitor shops compliance with company’s sales policies.
- Monitor shops attainment of engagement of the customers, whether they meet loyalty objectives and provide coaching and council to shops who are not meeting expectations.
- Ensure that the staff has the technical knowledge to perform the job requirements and they add value to the business.
- Develop sales forecast, and complete a weekly business conditions recap for each market within the Area.
- Assist with the execution and management of shops ad group and budget.
- Coordinate local events with shops, vendors, and partners to ensure flawless execution, make marketing suggestions based in market you target to.
- Monitor and analyze shops and area needs, conduct on going market research.
- Years of experience : Minimum 5 years
- Flexible to travel
- Familiar with the industry
- Competitive salary
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent working conditions