Unify is a premier communications software and services organization that is currently seeking to expand its business in the Greek market. Our solutions unify multiple networks, devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to engage in rich and meaningful conversations. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, and enhances business performance.
Unify Dev_Lab_Athens is seeking for a Software Test Automation Engineer for its Unified Communication product portfolio.
- Create and maintain the test automation framework, as well as generating tests that utilizes the framework in order to validate Unify’s products.
- Work with our Engineering Test & Development teams to design, develop and execute system test automation and performance test solutions.
- Design, implement and maintain automated tests utilizing test automation framework.
- Stay updated on software test automation methodologies and best practices.
- Define and execute the Test Automation Frameworks.
- Gather and prioritize feature requirements, and integrate these into overall
- Automation Framework requirements and development plans.
- Collaborate with our development teams on best practices, process changes, standards, etc. as part of continuous process improvement.
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the test and development organization
Education, Experience & Profile:
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar discipline (Telecommunications/Informatics)
- Professional experience in Quality Assurance methodologies and Test Automation or similar position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global team environment with cross-functional and virtual teams worldwide.
- Exposure to the various stages of software quality assurance including Black Box testing, performance, stress and load testing, requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause analysis
- Experience reviewing user stories and creating test cases, including user acceptance criteria.
- Requires analytical and problem solving skills and capabilities to work independently on root cause analysis.
- Strong competence to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Fluency in English and Greek (spoken, written)
Required Technical skills:
- IP Networks
- SIP and VoIP protocols
- Coding experience preferred Java (J2SE), VB Script and C/C++/C#
- Linux OS (or embedded systems)
Additional skills to be considered as plus:
- Database Administration and familiarity with SQL Statement syntax.
- AGILE methodology and experience
- Experienced in using tools such as Selenium, HP Quality Center, Quick test Pro, Confluence and Jira
- German language
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Health Insurance
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
- Continuous training opportunities
By joining our team, you will be contributing in fresh, challenging projects, interacting with inspiring people, enjoying professional recognition and a rewarding career. Unify offers you the opportunity to be engaged in a friendly, creative, international work environment and to build upon your track record of success with one of the leading global Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions and Services providers.