HR Administration Assistant @ Pepsico
- The scope of the role is to provide administrative support and accomplish a variety of secretarial duties in order to give all the necessary information to HR Director.
- Provides executive administrative support to HR Director.
- Prepares presentations for HRD as required, coordinates with GM’s direct reports and assist other department heads in specific cases.
- Handles all incoming mail and e-mail requests and responses where appropriate.
- Organizes travelling arrangements for HR Director and the rest of the team.
- Also, handles hotel reservations, transportation arrangements, schedules, traveling plans and any other related requirements for all incoming visitors.
- Coordinates/arranges all department meetings and regional meetings when based in Greece.
- Responsible to create and update annual key dates calendar and distribute on a timely basis to all direct reports
- Coordinates HR team vacation plan (Christmas, Easter, Summer)
- Responsible to handle all the documents needed approval
- Creation and accurate maintenance of filing system
- 3-5 Years as a Secretary
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- MS Office literate
- Self Discipline and Energy
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation