LOWE Athens was founded in 1969; the first multinational advertising agency ever in Greece! LOWE Athens was, until 2012, an exclusively “traditional” agency with strong above the line expertise as well as events and promotions management credentials. As of 2012, we started up our Digital Unit, which is unique in our market for the way we combine the creative firepower of the agency with the tech expertise of the 13 member digital team.
Our Digital Unit has been steadily growing since being founded in 2012 and is looking to expand its expertise by adding a Junior Project Manager to the team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong passion and enthusiasm for quality transformational project management, drive innovation and the soft skills and experience to lead and manage challenging projects while mitigating risks and schedule slippage.
- Lead team to successful execution on various project types including large-scale websites, mobile applications, video production, and social media.
- Assess client needs and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions.
- Oversee project scope and schedule
- Effectively communicate client needs to project team
- Manage internal resources including designers and developers
- Communicate to executive team overall health of assigned accounts and projects
- Experience with CMS-based application(s) a bonus (i.e. Magento, BigCommerce, Wordpress, etc)
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
- 1 - 2 years digital experience managing interactive projects
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including designers and developers
- Experience with front end development, mobile, content management systems, and cross-browser QA
- Bachelor’s degree
All of our team are passionate about technology and digital media.
Uniting strategy, design and technology to generate value for businesses, brands and the people they serve by creating purposeful solutions, built to evolve.
You will be encouraged to expand on ideas, play around with new technologies.
Competitive salary and percs dependent on skills