HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
More than 250 brands. More than 70 destinations.Three placements, in 18 months.
Challenge the world!
The International Graduate Programme (IGP) at HEINEKENis a highly competitive programme thatcan offer you a truly global experience. Once on board you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching, travel and an environment that both stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
On the programme you will specialize in either: Marketing & Sales, Corporate Relations,Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Procurementor IT(GIS).
- A degree or graduationbefore September 2016(preferably a Masters)
- If applying to Finance, your degree needs to be in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar degree
- If applying for Marketing & Sales, your degree must be a Masters in business, economics, or commerce
- If applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in business, financial, commercial, economic, or technical discipline
- If applying for Supply Chain, your degree needs to be in science or engineering
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience in your chosen function(voluntary and internships do not count)
- At least 6 months gained working, studying or volunteering outside your home country
- At least two languages (preferably three) in business fluency. One of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- A genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- A drivers’ license (for Marketing & Sales applicants)
YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO
- On the jobexperiences: Three six-month placements will give you the chance toa range of responsibilities and functions
- Relationships and feedback: Continuous development will be supported by mentors and fellow graduates
- Formal training: Begins with athree-day intensive Induction Programme in Amsterdam
If you are ready for the experience of a lifetime, begin the application process!
Please visit: http://www.theheinekencompany.com/careers/graduates