Growth Marketing Manager
TELECOMMUTE · Athens, Attiki, Greece
At Welcome we are rethinking the travel experience from its very first step, the pickup from the airport. We have been been around for a very short time and already have welcomed thousands of travelers improving their trips and received raving reviews for the quality of service. We aim to expand the Welcome model as fast as possible and become the company who covers all the in-destination requests of a traveler by using technology and operational excellence as our weapon of choice. We are looking for smart and exceptional people to help us achieve our goals and be part of the mission.
In your capacity as a Growth Marketing Lead you will help us unlock unforeseen areas of growth, as well as replicate and localize existing distribution channels to new geographies.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and entrepreneurial Marketeer who can hustle and implement unique organic growth tactics, capitalize on existing platforms, analyze results, improve processes, and build on actionable insights. The candidate should also have a scrappy/ getting things done personality who believes that quick iterations lead to a faster and better result and that numbers speak louder than words.
If you resonate with the above, you get excited with the things you will have to do and you check all the requirements, then hurry up and let's talk!
What you'll do:
- Replicate and localize existing distribution channels to new geographies
- Plan strategy and experiment to scale Welcome to multiple locations.
- Invent growth opportunities per location through analysis and experimentation. Prioritize initiatives leading to the greatest returns on our company goals.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation and optimization of all growth and marketing initiatives including our paid advertising channels
- Maintain the implementation of best practises for our platform for search engine visibility, both from SEO technical and marketing side, as we scale to multiple locations.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Smart, fast learner who can quickly adopt successful growth tactics implemented in other companies
- Ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details
- Strong analytical skills, engineering-minded mentality, and data-driven decision making
- Ability to quickly learn new online tools that are relevant to our business
- Experience with social and commerce web/ad platforms,
- Deep understanding and experience with SEO and SEM campaigns
- Strong interest in Growth Marketing with a focus on user/ revenue generation at a consumer-facing start-up.
- Self-sufficiency and ability to execute quickly without supervision. Get things done mentality.
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing workspace filled with energetic, hardworking people
- An opportunity to work with exceptional people in their fields and to join a young and fast growing startup