Athens, Attiki, Greece
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, a resourceful thinker and doer. The ideal candidate would present persistence and agility in solving complex engineering problems, while browsing in new scientific territories.
Team effort and good execution skills is what we rely on to overcome obstacles and reach our goal of creating products with a meaningful impact on people's lives.
As an employee of Heliix, you will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled people, in a vibrant environment that supports emerging technologies and continuous learning.
The ideal candidate would present:
1. BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Min of 3 yrs of working experience on energy or product development projects.
Or PhD on energy systems or machine elements.
3. Good knowledge of computational and modeling tools.
4. Proficient use of English language.
5. Ability to learn fast and adapt to the needs of different projects.
6. Eagerness to develop new skills and evolve with the team.
7. Ability to work independently but also as a member of a team.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary collaboration skills in a team-based work environment.
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled and genuinely motivated people.
- Great career outlook.
- Vibrant and flexible work environment.
- Competitive wage and benefits.