Supply Chain Executive @ British American Tobacco
Job purpose and key deliverables
To contribute to the supply chain process of the company, including management of ordering, optimisation of the stock levels, monitoring the physical distribution of our products to our customers in alignment with our supply chain strategy, in an efficient and effective way so as to ensure continuous product availability.
- Contribute in the Demand Planning and Forecasting of tobacco products from BAT factories according to the company’s sales & forecast plan.
- Reassure stock availability and ensure that approved stock policy is followed
- Provide accurate information with regards to stock and deliveries reports for all BAT portfolio so as to support business needs.
- Monitor and control shipments & deliveries of products in order to have the proper quantity per product on time in our warehouse.
- Contribute to product developments, launches and product delisting/ migrations in order to ensure stock availability and cost efficiencies.
- Contribute to the effective management of our distributor to ensure delivery of products in the right quantity and on time to our customers
- Manage effectively upcoming quality issues so as to ensure minimum impact at customer level and inform all relevant stakeholders (Brand, Trade, etc.)
- Monitor and update in the company’s database complaints for damages, discrepancies and low quality products.
- Initiate proposals to reduce complexity and increase innovation in current ways of working within the supply chain department
- Engage relevant stakeholders so that to achieve the business objectives.
- University Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or other Business Administration Field
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Supply chain or Logistics
- English & Greek (written and spoken), mother tongue or equivalent
Computer literacy (Windows Office package, Knowledge of ERP system -SAP)
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to delivery and achievement of results
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to inspire and influence people in non-reporting relationships
- Ability for continuous learning