Toi & Moi challenge
We are now looking for an experienced Brand Marketing and Communication Manager.
Under this role you’ll manage our creative marketing strategy focusing on messaging, image, voice, public relations, and social media. From seasonal campaigns to product launches, new design initiatives to corporate communication, you’ll ensure that the company’s story is crafted and delivered in an engaging, brand conscious, and integrated manner.
- Ensure that marketing plans are in strategic alignment with company Culture. Develops and ensuring implementation of programs for various distribution channels in Retail.
- Identifies market trends; maintains awareness of competitive activity in retailing arena with direct competition and new indie brand trends from around the world.
- Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources to execute a consistent brand strategy around Greece and internationally.
- Direct packaging and trim development, including establishing the calendar, new packaging concepts, regional needs, and new branding concepts.
- Cooperates with Visual Merchandising and retail teams to support expansion of retail stores and wholesale shops, including visual and marketing support.
- Support Digital efforts, including content, commerce, and social media in cooperation with e-commerce department.
- Responsible for company’s communications plan and the delivery of relevant, tactical and impactful communication campaigns.
- Secure a consistent, strong level of press coverage in the Greek market – across tech, fashion trade and consumer media genres.
- Concept and deliver local events with clear KPIs for consumer, industry and press.
- Build and develop company’s relationships with key local influencers/bloggers/etc to build strategic partnerships that have measurable impact.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances cost optimization, forecast accuracy and inventory control; initiating corrective actions.
- Strong communication skills; must be able to work with cross-functional teams and different personalities
- Strong project management skills; ability to prioritize, manage and drive multiple projects, able to manage many details with ease and accuracy
- Social Media expert; Experience with Google Analytics & knowledge of web technologies and front-end/ back-end development will be an asset.
- Aptitude and interest in high-tech, social and digital trends
- Results-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ambitious, Creative & Self Motivated
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Familiarity with the Fashion Industry will be an asset
- Great working enviroment,
- Competitive Compensation Package,
- Unlimited chances to create!