Workable is a company that cares a lot about the happiness and productivity of its team. For this reason we have invested both money and attention in creating a beautiful, smoothly functioning office and services that support our team and make their life easier and little bit more fun than you'd expect. We are looking for someone with the organisational skills, good taste and a healthy measure of flair to run the best workplace in Athens.
You'll be responsible for life in the office, making sure that our team works in the best possible conditions with the minimum amount of distraction - unless of course it's a fun distraction which would be a good thing :) You'll be dealing with anything from suppliers, shopping, budgets, external services, equipment purchases, throwing parties, scheduling meetings and acting as a personal assistant for our executives.
Here's some of the things you'll be expected to do:
- Organise and manage facilities and look after staff in our Athens office
- Serve as the contact point for maintenance, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage executives' calendars and travel
- Help implement HR policies and on-boarding processes as necessary
- Manage relationships and contracts with with vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- Provide general support to visitors
- You'll get to work in an awesome office with great people, and your job will be to keep it that way. You'll learn a lot by working closely with smart folks in one of the most exciting and ambitious companies in Greece at the moment. This is a great entry-level job for an ambitious graduate who isn't afraid to tackle a variety of diverse tasks with a positive attitude while learning a great deal in the process.
At a minimum, you must be:
- A native or perfectly fluent English speaker.
- A very good user of modern office productivity software
To be really good at this job you'll need to also be:
- A responsible and organised individual
- Someone with good taste and a mind for quality
- A person with natural empathy and the ability to understand other people's needs
- Comfortable with numbers, schedules, budgets and deadlines
- Someone who can be trusted to handle communications on behalf of executives reliably and discreetly
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Educational expenses and training
- Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.