For some companies, customer service is a necessary cost, a mundane but unavoidable cog in the machine.
Workable is not one of those companies.
For us, outstanding customer service is a competitive advantage: By actively supporting trial customers from day one and delighting them with the speed, courtesy and diligence of our support, we win them over. By tirelessly supporting them throughout their subscription, resolving questions, or helping them adopt our more advanced features, we make them stick around long-term. By surprising them with personable and friendly service unlike anything they have experienced we turn them into evangelists of our software who rave about us on twitter and recommend us to their friends.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the human face of Workable. You will need to:
- advise small businesses on the best way to organise their recruitment
- demonstrate how to use our software to get the results that matter to them
- respond to user questions or issues with friendly and pragmatic advice
- support users when they run into trouble
- You will become the person they rely on to get an important job done well.
You won't be just someone that talks to customers for us so we don't have to. Our product management team will rely on your first-hand understanding of users to design features that make Workable the best recruiting software in the world. Your ability to help customers succeed with their recruitment will have a direct and visible impact to Workable's bottom line.
You will be the reason we get comments like these in our email every day:
"I have to say I have been so impressed with how responsive, pleasant and professional everyone with the company has been. Kudos to you and your team!"
In other words, you'll be doing one of the most important jobs at Workable. You will be treated as such, and equally, you'll have to live up to very high expectations.
This is not your regular job and you probably won't be a regular candidate. You’ll have a positive attitude and desire to help customers above all else.
You must be:
- Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools, you are an efficient user of spreadsheet software and you can understand/learn our product well enough to be able to explain and sell it to others.
- Pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally friendly customer support, we communicate with respect and timeliness and we guide our users with patience and dedication.
- Self-motivated, having a drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup
You must have:
- Analytical thinking skills
- A University degree
- 0 to 3 years of professional experience
Bonus points if you qualify for one or more of the following:
- Experience in sales
- Experience in customer support, account management or quality assurance
- Experience in the software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or technology industry
- Experience in writing (blog, articles, copywriting)
- A genuine interest in technology
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple laptop, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Educational expenses for buying books, online seminars, etc, so long as the educational benefit is related to our work
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.