Taxibeat is a mobile technology company that transforms the way people move about in their cities. Through our app we are connecting thousands of passengers with available nearby drivers, in real time. Our goal is to provide our users with the most reliable solution for a fast, safe, high quality transportation.
We are looking for a Community Manager whose voice will excite our users! The role has a direct, outsized influence on our success and growth.The candidate will be hands on with content production for all of our digital channels (and our product!). From mobile screens to social media to email marketing to the conceptualization and the implementation of digital campaigns, the role requires a combination of online marketing, creative and analytical skills.
You should be able to take ownership of your work, deliver results under tight deadlines, be online 27/4 and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic and highly committed team.
A day in the life of a Community Manager:
Work closely with the marketing and growth teams to develop and implement online marketing campaigns for brand awareness, user acquisition and retention.
Manage content and production activities. Create content for passengers and drivers including blog, emails, social media posts, presentations and more.
Have a deep understanding of the messaging, campaigns and promotions taking place within the company and be able to speak to the community with these strategies in mind.
Initiate strategy for Facebook, Twitter and other digital channels, actively participate in discussions across communities and social networks. Ensure that comments/questions are addressed in a timely manner.
Evaluate and monitor digital campaigns and propose actions to increase the number of leads being collected through digital channels.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, social media management, paid digital campaigns.
- Writing incredible copy that can address multiple audiences – millennials, woman 20+, technology geeks.
- English is a must, fluent in both writing and speaking.
- Metrics driven.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism.
- Following the latest trends in digital and mobile marketing.
What you'll get:
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Data plan for your mobile device.
- Monthly Taxibeat credits, aka free rides.
- Access to processes and tools that will develop your professional skills and will help you grow.
- Breakfast, treats, happy hours and more.
A great workplace with A-level professionals and culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.