We are looking for a passionate .NET Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Design, develop and test highly-available web applications, primarily using WCF/Web API and ASP.NET
- Successfully execute on all committed tasks through close communication and coordination with all agile team members
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment
- Employ strong troubleshooting skills to find creative solutions to existing and emerging business problems
- Continually advance technical knowledge and skills to achieve a strong competitive advantage for the solution being developed
- Ensure high quality code by following unit testing best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience using SQL, WCF and / or Web API, ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET
- Knowledge in object oriented designs and design patterns
- Demonstrated skills using code repositories, preferably git
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certification of any level will be a major plus
Other beneficial skills
- ASP.NET MVC
- Demonstrated skill in testing enterprise distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile / Waterfall / RAD) and SOLID/GRASP OOP principles
- Experience working on an agile team using Scrum methodology
- Strong attention to detail
- Good writing and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.
Περιοχή: Μαρούσι, Αττική
Σχέση Απασχόλησης: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Ελάχιστη απαιτούμενη εκπαίδευση: ΑΕΙ
Απαιτούμενη Προϋπηρεσία: Τουλάχιστον 4 έτη