MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils & Food Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS PLC, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking for a:
(The role reports to Head of Supply Chain and is based in our factory at Schimatari)
- Plans and directs the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment in order to optimize the production cost
- Coordinates and directs projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of engineering activities
- Plans and manages the CAPEX of the company
- Ensures that the company policy for health and safety is implemented and also safety culture is encouraged amongst employees.
- Manages Engineering Department operating expense budget
- University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and relevant master are essential
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience (2 of them in similar managerial position) in Engineering Department and preferably in FMCG Sector
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral & written)
- Familiar with ERP systems, SAP knowledge will be considered an asset
- Project Management, continuous improvement mindset, leadership, teamwork, providing solutions, influence and achievement orientation are critical competencies/skills for superior performance.
Compensation: A competitive remuneration package (wage, bonus, medical scheme, pension scheme, company car, mobile phone plus other benefits) is also offered. If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail.
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality. The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.