We are seeking for our office in Athens a SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
(Job Code: SSQA/03.2016)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Job Location: Maroussi, Athens
The Senior Software QA Engineer will be responsible for the process of taking product requirements, generating manual and automated test plans, and executing the tests for the company’s products and projects. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with product management and the development team to help ensure that software delivered to the customer is of the highest possible quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years software testing experience in an agile environment
- A passion for improving software quality
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Good communication skills, especially working with cross-functional teams
- Good project/time management skills
- The ability to translate initial requirements into comprehensive test plans
- The ability maintain and evolve existing test plans under changing requirements
- Experience with bug-tracking software
- Experience with test automation tools
- Ability to create and execute manual and automated test plans and test cases
- High level of autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in designing and executing stress and load tests, analyzing data, and presenting results
- Can work alongside developers, testing code and giving direct feedback
- The ability to understand implementation technologies and perform initial fault diagnosis
- Continuously seeks to improve technologies and processes
- Strong organizational, communication & writing skills with strong focus on detail and ability to perform under pressure
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Additional relevant professional qualifications will be considered as a plus
The company offers a competitive salary, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic environment with rapid career development prospects.
C/dialogues (London AIM, LSE: CDOG) offers superior mobile marketing solutions to its global clients, by enabling them to uniquely interact with their audience. Our expertise in delivering a human-like dialogue experience between brands and their customers, delivers outstanding results in consumer engagement and retention.
With a global mobile audience of more than 6 billion subscribers, C/dialogues is continuously evolving its Mobile Dialogue technique and rapidly engaging a constantly increasing mobile global audience portion. Leading Mobile Operators entrust us their brand for delivering the ultimate rewarding and interactive experience to their customers, building in this way, a remarkably strong consumer – brand relationship with long-term financial prospect.
C/Profiler Suite, our proprietary software, outperforms industry standards, by constantly incorporating novel solutions, intelligently adapting to the dynamic mobile marketing ecosystem. Accuracy in real-time analysis of highly tailored and targeted campaigns is the outcome of advanced knowledge of Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, consumer Psychology and Linguistics, appropriately incorporated as algorithmic formats into multiple core software modules.
C/dialogues is thus the optimum choice for High Revenue generation by monetizing personalization.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com
All applications are considered as strictly confidential