PEOPLECERT, global leader in certification of persons and professionals in internationally recognised brands is seeking exceptional and talented individuals to join our team as: Outbound Sales Manager (Ref. OSM)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Outbound Sales Manager to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for managing a small team of Outbound Sales Representatives, closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. Outstanding proficiency in English and ability to understand different accents/dialects is required. Being comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts is essential to the role.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Creating and maintaining leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone
- Development of call scripts to build agents’ confidence and knowledge around the products’ key selling points.
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a telesales team
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets
- Sales training, development, and performance management
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to the business
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s
- Telesales experience with a proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Excellent command of English is a must, fluency in another language will be considered an asset
- BSc/MSc in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset)
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!