Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 255 Super Markets, 12 Cash & Carry, 77 franchise stores and over 12 500 employees. Alfa Beta is a member of Delhaize Group that operates a network of over 3 200 stores in Europe, USA, and Asia with more than 150 000 employees.
- Participates in all processes and methods for the identification and development of talents in order to support the Succession Planning process
- Participates in all internal Recruiting and Selection processes
- Organizes, administers and participates in in-house Development Centres as an assessor and in the design of Individual Development Plans, monitoring and supporting their implementation
- Organizes and participates in Learning and Focus Groups as a facilitator
- Develops, supports, monitors and reports on Induction, On-Boarding and On-The-Job training schemes for a variety of audiences
- Participates as a trainer in various in-house classroom trainings related to people development
- Administers and feeds databases related to all people development processes
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Psychology or related studies
- 2-4 years of experience in Development and/or Recruiting, preferably in a Multinational Company or in a Consulting Firm
- Very good use of Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Business Acumen, with emphasis on analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong Customer Focus
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Advanced Communication and Influencing skills
Remuneration The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
Contact Details On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: HR_DEVELOPMENT
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.