Career In Progress (www.careerinprogress.gr) is a company providing consulting services in the fields of Job Search, Career Guidance and Business Development.
On behalf of our Partner, a travel and tourism international company, we are looking for a Junior Front-End Web Developer.
Based in Athens, our partner with offices in Greece and offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. The intends to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system shall be able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multi-location requests; and this project shall be finished as early as we can.
- Work together with company staff to understand the whole business transaction module and flow;
- Work as a team to develop this web based transaction system;
- Work together with our outsourced team to run this website on the development site.
- HTML5/CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap are preferred;
- Additional knowledge of PHP and mySQL is preferred but not required;
- General knowledge about web design should be apparent;
- Code must pass basic web browser requirements for running on major browsers, tablets and smartphones;
- Preferred graduates or senior undergraduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of develop website;
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people;
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.
- If travelling is needed, company will compensate for luncheon and trip expenses.
Please send your CV at email@example.com, quoting reference: ( Jr_Front_End)