Customer Care Representative
Marousi, Attiki, Greece
Viva Wallet is looking to hire customer care representatives. As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by providing a high level of professional and personalized customer service that is consistent with our corporate goals.
- Operate telephone system to answer and direct incoming telephone calls in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Identify callers’ needs and respond by giving general, routine information; transfer the call to the appropriate area, department or individual within the company as deemed necessary. Provide quality service and prompt response to all callers.
- Ensure customer’s inquiries and/or complaints are responded to promptly and courteously. Follow the established procedure to report or escalate customer complaints to the appropriate area if necessary.
- Provide customer service support for telephone the customers and service set up.
- Process mobile deposits including files validation.
- Respond to email inquiries promptly and courteously.
- Maintain appropriate Call Center records and logs.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- PC proficiency including Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and handle different systems.
- Work schedule may include non-standard hours.
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.