Coca-Cola HBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 590 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of the Coca-Cola HBC Group, is Greece’s leading non-alcoholic beverage bottler. Through our various facilities nationwide which include 25 production lines, we produce and distribute a unique portfolio of quality products. These include The Coca-Cola Company brands (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, illy issimo and Schweppes mixers) as well as other products we produce in Greece such as Amita, Amita Motion, Amita Fun, Frulite and AVRA natural mineral water. Our company also distributes the snacks TSAKIRIS and the energy drinks Monster. The portfolio of products we offer to the Greek market also includes alcoholic beverages from The Edrington Group, Isidoros Arvanitis and Brown-Forman companies.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Market Developer for Orestiada. The role involves the delivery of a Market Development Plan in order to increase sales and company profitability according to company's strategy and targets.
- Achieves volume per category sales objectives and product distribution.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers by adopting a value added approach to their business.
- Identifies opportunities and develops plans for business improvement with defined clients, providing retailers with tools to develop their business.
- Closes deals with customers.
- Actively manages credit with relevant customers on the route, ensuring a stable financial status for all accounts.
- Improves profitability in defined territory, trade channel and grid.
- Activates and maintains displays; executes promotional activities; responsible for product rotation, returns and refills of refrigerators;
- Visits and develops all outlets based on daily route, order placement, Merchandising Standards.
- Execution of promotional activities, Rotation of products, Returns, Refill of refrigerators, stands, PBS, racks etc and Rational equipment placement.
- Ensures that all company's assets are in good condition and in the agreed (with the customer) position.
- Highly motivated and competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- A team player with an excellent customer service approach.
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Full driving license.
- Geographic mobility - ability to travel throughout the area under responsibility.
- University Degree in Business studies / Economics is desirable.
- IT literate - understanding of MS Office Pack
- 1 years of prior experience in the position
- Good level of English
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.