We are seeking for our office in Athens a
Senior Software Engineer
(Job Code: SSWE/06.2016)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Job Location: Maroussi, Athens
The Senior Software Engineer’s role will be to design and develop proprietary software in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will join an ambitious team with the opportunity to work on a variety of technologies in close collaboration with both business and technical teams. Rapid career development can be achieved if you can meet business requirements on time, handle new challenges and co-operate successfully with your colleagues.
- Analyze, design, code and test application programs in Java.
- Perform feasibility studies on business requirements and provide technical feedback.
- Support data model design and query optimization.
- Maintain and constantly enhance existing code.
- Identify product needs on time in a coherent manner, including bug fixes, performance advancements and technical support.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a software development role.
- Delivery oriented mentality.
- Good knowledge of Java, Spring, JPA, JMS.
- Experience with web applications (servlets, jsp, Web Services) and MVC frameworks.
- Familiar with Java server technologies (Apache Tomcat, JBoss).
- Experience in RDBMS (SQL) with preference to Oracle Database (11g) and MySQL.
- BSc or similar computer/engineering degree. A Master’s degree would be an asset.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based environments.
- Strong communication skills and experience working in small-to-medium sized software engineering teams.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Unit testing will be considered as a plus.
- Solid understanding of developing / troubleshooting multi-threaded and transactional systems.
- An interest in seeking improvements to processes and technologies, to better support the business goals of the company.
The company offers a competitive salary and rapid career development prospects, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for continuous learning and improvement.
C/dialogues offers superior mobile marketing solutions to its global clients, by enabling them to uniquely interact with their audience. Our expertise in delivering a human-like dialogue experience between brands and their customers, delivers outstanding results in consumer engagement and retention.
With a global mobile audience of more than 6 billion subscribers, C/dialogues is continuously evolving its Mobile Dialogue technique and rapidly engaging a constantly increasing mobile global audience portion. Leading Mobile Operators entrust us their brand for delivering the ultimate rewarding and interactive experience to their customers, building in this way, a remarkably strong consumer – brand relationship with long-term financial prospect.
C/Profiler Suite, our proprietary software, outperforms industry standards, by constantly incorporating novel solutions, intelligently adapting to the dynamic mobile marketing ecosystem. Accuracy in real-time analysis of highly tailored and targeted campaigns is the outcome of advanced knowledge of Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, consumer Psychology and Linguistics, appropriately incorporated as algorithmic formats into multiple core software modules.
C/dialogues is thus the optimum choice for High Revenue generation by monetizing personalization.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential