Business Development Manager (B2B)
Athens, Attiki, Greece
If you enjoy building and maintaining new business partnerships and have a strong track record in sales this is a great opportunity for you!
Douleutaras.gr uses technology to connect customers that need to conduct a project for their home or their business with the experts that can make that project a reality. We launched in March 2015 and since then we have helped more than 30.000 customers to get their job done across more than 200 different categories, while helping thousands of professionals increase the number of customers they service. Currently, we are expanding our business to other cities in Greece and in Europe and we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our cause.
If you are looking for a place where you'll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, we are the place for you.
About this role:
As a B2B manager, you will expand Douleutaras.gr in the commercial sector. Together with Douleutaras senior management you will shape our B2B strategy, prepare our product offering, identify potential partners, approach them, set-up the partnership and liaise with all stakeholders to run an efficient, scalable and profitable operation.
You have experience in sales but wish to make a difference. You have strong communication skills, know how to adapt yourself in different situations and have significant experience in B2B sales. You view negotiations not as dead-end games but as win-win opportunities. You enjoy working with people and recognise that the best results are those fostered by team effort.
- Define our commercial value proposition
- Shortlist potential business partners
- Establish deal-making process
- Finalise B2B working requirements. Liaise with product team if needed
- Execute and run deals
- University degree. Marketing or sales degrees are a bonus.
- Prior experience in B2B sales for at least 2 years OR sales at a senior position for at least 3 years.
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently.
- You enjoy developing people and ideally have experience in building up and developing teams.
- You have a proven track record of getting things done: you have a hands on mentality and can prioritize your tasks efficiently.
- You are proficient in data analysis and can utilise new analytical tools.
- You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Connections in the home retail market (companies such as Praktiker, Makro, Leroy Merlin, IKEA etc.)
- Fluent in English
- This is a unique opportunity to build the future of commercial services together with a highly driven team in one of the most thriving startups in Greece.
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and be challenged to grow as you grow the business.
- Competitive compensation, huge personal and professional development opportunities.
- Great team spirit. We work hard but party harder.
Become a part of our mission and send us your convincing application