Randstad Hellas is seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational
high-tech electronics manufacturing company, a
Data Entry Specialist
- Ensure all Purchase Sell-out Inventory received from Customer are accurately and on-time uploaded;
- Understand Global Supply Change Management System and ensures Master Data maintenance (liaise with headquarters);
- Coordination and provision of technical assistance to Supply Chain Management persons;
- Liaison with Product Managers and ensure Sell-Out data uploaded in Samsung Systems;
- Liaison with Customers in order to ensure smooth Inflow data reception.
- University Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant;
- Up to 2-3 years of experience in IT/IS Division;
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
Argyro Paroulidou 2106770523
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. For more job openings please visit Randstad’s website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
Randstad is one of the leading HR services company in the world with a presence in the Greek market for over fifteen years. Our international experience combined with our successful presence in the local market guarantees the quality of our HR services.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.