Performance Marketing Manager
Vrisko.gr (Newsphone Group of companies) seeks to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. The Performance Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Digital Services and will be responsible for managing digital media campaigns including SEO/SEM, Paid Social, Remarketing, Display and Newsletters.
- As Performance Marketing Manager you will work on a number of large accounts and you will manage a team of SEO, SEM and Social media professionals
- You must have a passion for online marketing and thoroughly understand digital marketing campaigns in their entirety (Paid Search, Social, SEO, Newsletters etc.).
- You need to work well with a team and do whatever is needed to get oversee performance delivery of campaigns while possessing strong organizational skills.
- You must have a deep understanding of digital analytics and be able to make actionable insights to improve results.
- Must have 3+ years of experience within a marketing/advertising/digital agency (or equivalent)
- Must have 2+ years of experience as an expert user of Google Analytics or other 3rd party analytics tools.
- Thoroughly understands digital marketing; search engine marketing (SEO / SEM), display advertising, social media marketing, and cross-channel marketing.
- Primary point of contact for internal / external clients.
- Extremely strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail are required.