Career In Progress (www.careerinprogress.gr) is a company providing consulting services in the fields of Job Search, Career Guidance and Business Development.
On behalf of our Partner, a travel and tourism international company, we are looking for a Business Development Junior Account Manager.
Based in Athens, our partner with offices in Greece and abroad offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. The firm intends to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system shall be able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multi-location requests; and this project shall be finished as early as we can.
- Work together with company staff to understand the whole business transaction module and flow;
- Work with the team to add initially predefined list partners on the platform (tours & activities providers);
- Search for new partners and partnership in Greece and abroad (tours & activities providers);
- Manage client/partner accounts.
- Deep knowledge of the e-business environment;
- Excellent sales skills and ability to adapt quickly and address partner challenges
- Be willing to travel in Greece and abroad.
- Preferable graduates or senior undergraduates in business, travel or sales
- Good communication skill and willingness to work together with other people;
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.
- Excellent use of English language and Microsoft Office (additional language is a plus)
- If traveling is needed, company will compensate for lunches and trip expenses.
Please send your CV at email@example.com, quoting reference: ( Jr_Bus_Dev)