Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. We do that by leveraging our vast amounts of data to make our cities more efficient.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to liaise closely with the Growth team to understand and challenge business questions and requirements, and deliver ad hoc data analysis, information capabilities and reporting while ensuring information accuracy and speed of delivery. As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of ad-hoc requests, reporting and analysis delivered through data visualisation.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. customer, user, revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests for data analysis
- Build and maintain business intelligence reports
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Automate and improve existing reports
- Communicate key insights and findings to growth team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Proven organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- High energy and a can-do attitude
- Experience with R or Python will be considered a plus
- Competitive full time salary.
- Stock options at Taxibeat Ltd..
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- An incredible team of data lovers and hustlers.
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly workplace downtown. By joining Taxibeat you will be part of a young stimulating business environment and culture
- Breakfast, happy hours and much more…
- As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.